Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT's FF7ADA series features 24" wide ADA compliant all-refrigerators for freestanding use under lower counters.
Inside, the FF7ADA units offer a generous capacity of 5.5 cubic feet. A unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless interior liner, allowing you to wipe down the back of the unit without having to get between crevices or touch any machinery. It also maximizes interior space to accommodate large trays up to 19-1/2" x 16".
Al FF7ADA models use automatic defrost operation to save on user maintenance and include adjustable shelves. A rocker switch to turn the interior light on and off is located just behind the adjustable thermostat for additional convenience.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner:
ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7:
Dimensions and Weights
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Perfectly sized at 24" wide for easy placement in any location.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the refrigerator to be used as a freestanding model.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch located just behind the thermostat.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Manage your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7.
Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a one piece liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair with an SCFFADA undercounter freezer for the perfect side-by-side set.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit Commercial Series FF7LADAFR Reviews