AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The commercially listed FF7BIADA Series features 24" wide all-refrigerators designed for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters.
The FF7BIADA is a 32" high all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu. ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint. The front-breathing design allows built-in use under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also lets this unit be used freestanding. This model has a white exterior and user-reversible door swing.
Inside, the FF7BIADA utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. A unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space. This unit has a flat door liner that allows it to accept larger trays (up to 19 1/2" x 16"). Adjustable wire shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. The interior light is controlled by an on/off rocker switch located behind the thermostat dial.
The FF7BIADA is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments. For more finish options, browse the entire FF7BIADA Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner:
ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7:
Dimensions and Weights
- Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Perfectly sized at 24" wide for easy placement in any location.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Manage your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch located just behind the thermostat.
Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
- AccuCold's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a one piece liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
Matchable To Other AccuCold Units
- Pair with an SCFF55ADA undercounter freezer for the perfect side-by-side set.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.
Complete Stainless Steel Construction
- Choose "CSS" units for a complete stainless steel exterior.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.