AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The commercially listed FF7BI Series features high performing, perfectly sized all-refrigerators designed for built-in use under counters.
The FF7BI features a front-breathing design that allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use. The 24" footprint is ideal for many common cutouts, while the full 5.5 cu. ft. interior provides more storage than most units in this size class. This unit has a white exterior and user-reversible door swing.
Inside, the FF7BI utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. A unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space. This unit has a flat door liner that allows it to accept larger trays (up to 19 1/2" x 16"). Adjustable wire shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. The interior light is controlled by an on/off rocker switch located behind the thermostat dial.
The FF7BI is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments. For more finish options, browse the entire FF7BI Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner:
ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7:
Dimensions and Weights
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and CalCode Compliant.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a one piece liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch located just behind the thermostat.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair any FF7 with an SCFF undercounter freezer for the perfect side-by-side set.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.