Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT's FF7BIADA series features a range of 32" high ADA compliant all-refrigerators designed for built-in installation under lower counters, but with a finished cabinet to also work as freestanding units. Perfectly sized under 24" wide, these refrigerators offer a generous capacity of 5.5 cubic feet.
A unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless interior liner, allowing you to wipe down the back of the unit without having to get between crevices or touch any machinery. This design also maximizes interior space to accommodate large trays up to 19-1/2" x 16".
All FF7BIADA models use automatic defrost operation and come equipped with a fan-cooled compressor to allow built-in use. Adjustable shelves are standard and a rocker switch to turn the interior light on and off is located just behind the adjustable thermostat for additional convenience.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner:
ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7:
Dimensions and Weights
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
- ETL-S Listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and CalCode Compliant.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide with a full 5.5 cu. ft. capacity.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the refrigerator to be used freestanding.
- Simplify appliance care by letting the refrigerator defrost itself.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Flat Door Liner
- An easy-to-clean flat liner accepts large trays.
Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch.
Reversible Door (Base Models Only)
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair with SUMMIT SCFF55BADA for a complete undercounter set.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit Commercial Series FF7BBIADAIF Reviews