The FF7B Series
All FF7B models use automatic defrost operation to save on user maintenance and include adjustable shelves. A rocker switch to turn the interior light on and off is located just behind the adjustable thermostat for additional convenience.
User-friendly and energy efficient, the FF7B line is CalCode compliant and commercially approved with ETL-S. Models are available in white, black, and stainless steel with an extensive choice in handle style, or with a frame that accepts custom panels. Additional features let you create the ideal all-refrigerator for use in home dens, upscale kitchens, foodservice establishments, and any other setting that requires dependable refrigeration.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner:
ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7:
Dimensions and Weights
- Perfectly sized at 24" wide and 33-1/2" high for easy placement in any location.
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and CalCode Compliant.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
- AccuCold's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
Seamless One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a one piece liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch located just behind the thermostat.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
Matchable To Other AccuCold Units
- Pair any FF7 with an SCFF undercounter freezer for the perfect side-by-side set.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.