19" Top Freezer ENERGY STAR Refrigerator with ADA Compliant 46" Height
SUMMIT's ENERGY STAR qualified collection of mid-sized refrigerator-freezers offers uniquely sized units with energy efficient performances.
Made in North America, the FF71ES is sized just under 19" wide, with a 46" height that meets ADA guidelines to provide accessibility to wheelchair users. It features a textured white finish with reversible doors for added flexibility.
Inside, the FF71ES utilizes frost-free operation to minimize user maintenance. Both the refrigerator and freezer include door racks for easy storage. The fresh food section also features a large crisper drawer, interior lighting, and adjustable shelves. The compact freezer includes one removable shelf.
With its ENERGY STAR performance and compact fit, the FF71ES is the ideal refrigerator for smaller housing units, offices, dorms, and other space-restricted kitchens. Summit also offers this unit with a pedestal that raises the height by 12" to put the interior in easier reach for those with mobility challenges, such as assisted living residents. The towel bar handle options provides an easier grip.
This refrigerator uses 346 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $41.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.
Right Hand Swing, Field Reversible
2 Adjustable Wire
1 Clear Slide-out with Glass Cover
Freezer Door Storage:
Interior Dimensions - Refrigerator
Interior Dimensions - Freezer
Interior Dimensions - Compressor Step
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with Door at 90°:
Adjustable Wire Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
Full Freezer Shelf
- Wire shelf with two position options.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
- No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance.
Design & Installation
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Rated by the Dept. of Energy to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, saving your unit energy and you on higher utility costs.
CEE Tier II Qualified
- Efficient design meets CEE Tier II specifications, using 25% less energy than DOE standards require for this product category.
- Unique 46" height offers added accessibility.
- Keep your options flexible with reversible doors that are easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Add height with the optional pedestal.
Towel Bar Handles
- Towel bar handles provide an firmer grip for opening and closing the doors.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Con Edison customers receive up to $75 on Qualifying Energy Star Appliances
Save up to $75
Purchase and install qualified appliances between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016. Refer to the program eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions below.
Complete and sign this rebate application. First and last name must match the name on your Con Edison account.
This offer is limited to two (2) of each of the qualifying appliances per account holder.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.