AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The commercially listed FF67 Series features high performing, perfectly sized all-refrigerators with automatic defrost and deluxe interiors designed for storage convenience.
The FF6L7SSHH is a counter height all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu. ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint. Designed for freestanding use, this unit has white cabinet with a reversible stainless steel wrapped door. A thin horizontally mounted handle completes the look and a factory installed front lock offers convenient security.
Inside, the FF6L7SSHH utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. A unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space to provide generous storage. Adjustable wire shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. Additional features include automatic interior lighting, door storage, and a crisper drawer. This unit includes an adjustable dial thermostat.
The FF6L7SSHH is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments. For a built-in version of this unit, see the FF6LBI7SSHH. For more finish options, browse the entire FF67 Series.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Fully Finished Cabinet:
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
One Piece Interior Liner:
Side Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
- AccuCold's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Fruit and Vegetable Crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Manage your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Available on base models only.
- Order RHD or LHD on SSTB and CSS models.
Factory Installed Lock
- Protect contents with a key lock on the door.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose from three styles of stainless steel handles.
Matchable To Other AccuCold Units
- Pair with any SCFF55 or FS62 freezer for an undercounter set.
AccuCold FF6L7SSHH Reviews