Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT's commercially approved FF6L7BIMED brings advanced features to a 24" wide built-in all-refrigerator, specially designed for use in medical and laboratory facilities.
Fan-forced cooling keeps cold air evenly distributed inside the auto defrost FF6L7BIMED. The versatile design allows built-in installation or freestanding use. Sized to fit under counters, this unit offers generous capacity that accepts large trays on adjustable shelves. Door racks add more storage options.
Additional medical features include an audible alarm with an external temperature display and a hospital grade cord for added protection in high traffic areas.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Interior and Exterior
Side Of Unit
Dimensions and Weights
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7.
- Internal fan provides even temperature distribution.
- Make the best use of space by installing your refrigerator under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the refrigerator to be used as a freestanding model.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces.
Alarm with Temperature Display
- Temperature alarm warns of interior fluctuations while providing an external temperature readout on the door.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
Hospital Grade Cord and Plug
- Equipped with green dot plug to prevent the cord from becoming accidentally unplugged.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit FF6L7BIMED Reviews