Something For Everyone
SUMMIT's FF6BBI series features built-in and freestanding capable undercounter all-refrigerators with a full 5.5 cu.ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint, as well as a generous storage capacity and deluxe interior.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT's FF6L7BIADA all-refrigerator offers generous storage capacity inside a deluxe interior, with commercial approval and 32" height for built-in installation under lower ADA counters.
Automatic defrost saves on time and maintenance, while SUMMIT's unique design simplifies clean-up. They use a "hidden" evaporator set behind the rear wall to create a seamless interior. This allows you to wipe down the back without having to get between crevices or touch any machinery. It also maximizes interior space, giving the FF6 one of the widest and deepest shelves in the industry.
The commercially approved FF6L7BIADA is designed for built-in installation under counters, and can also be used freestanding. It has a similar design to their popular FF7 series of all refrigerators, but includes a European-designed luxury interior with a crisper and door shelves that offer more storage options. A front-mounted lock is installed for added convenience.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Fully Finished Cabinet:
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
One Piece Interior Liner:
Rear Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
- ETL-S Listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and CalCode Compliant.
- 32" height fits under standard ADA counters.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide with a full 5.5 cu. ft. capacity.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Fully Finished White Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Simplify appliance care by letting the refrigerator defrost itself.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Fruit and Vegetable Crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair with SUMIT FS62L7BIADA for a complete undercounter set.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit FF6L7BIADAX Reviews