AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The FF6 Series features high performing, perfectly sized all-refrigerators with automatic defrost and deluxe interiors designed for storage convenience.
The FF6BSSHH is a counter height all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu. ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint. Designed for freestanding use, this unit has black cabinet with a reversible stainless steel wrapped door. A thin polished stainless steel handle is mounted horizontally for a modern look.
Inside, the FF6BSSHH utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. The unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space to provide generous storage. Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. Additional features include automatic interior lighting, door storage, and a crisper drawer. This unit includes an adjustable dial thermostat.
With its ideal size and quality design, the FF6BSSHH is an attractive and reliable refrigerator for a variety of general purpose applications. For a built-in version of this unit, see the FF6BBISSHH. For more finish options, browse the entire FF6 Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.92.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Exterior Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Right Hinge Door
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Slim counterheight dimensions
- The unique 24" wide models offer full capacity in a slim fit
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Stainless steel door
- Durable design with lasting elegance
Professional horizontal handle
- Add sleek style in stainless steel with a horizontal handle at the top
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- AccuCold's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food
One piece interior liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
Adjustable glass shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
Fruit and vegetable crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Manage your food's temperature with ease and accuracy
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes
Matchable to other SUMMIT units
- Pair with SCFF55BSSHH for a complete refrigerator freezer set
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals