AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The FF6BI Series features high performing, perfectly sized all-refrigerators for built-in undercounter installation, with automatic defrost and deluxe interiors designed for maximum storage convenience.
The FF6BIFR can be built-in under counters or used freestanding. The 24" footprint is ideal for many cutouts, while the full 5.5 cu. ft. interior provides more storage than most units in this size class. This unit comes in a white cabinet finish. The reversible door includes a two-piece stainless steel door frame that accepts slide-in panels for a custom look (size: 23" W x 28" H at up to 1/4" thick). A stainless steel handle is included.
Inside, the FF6BIFR utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. A unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space to provide generous storage. Adjustable wire shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. Additional features include automatic interior lighting, door storage, and a crisper drawer. This unit includes an adjustable dial thermostat.
With its ideal size and quality design, the FF6BIFR is an attractive and reliable refrigerator for a variety of general purpose applications. For more finish options, browse the entire FF6BI Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Fully Finished Cabinet:
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
One Piece Interior Liner:
Side Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Accepts Custom Panels
- Comes panel ready so you can fit your unit's look to your surrounding decor.
- NOTE: Stainless Steel Insert Frame units accept only 1/4" panels.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Fruit and Vegetable Crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Manage your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Available on base models only.
- Order RHD or LHD on SSTB and CSS models.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose from three styles of stainless steel handles.
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair with any SCFF55 or FS62 freezer for an undercounter set.