AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The FF6ADA Series features 24" wide all-refrigerators sized for freestanding use in ADA compliant settings.
The FF6BDPLADA is a 32" high all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu.ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint. Designed for freestanding use, this unit has black cabinet with a unique wrapped aluminum door with a textured diamond plate finish. A curved towel bar handle in polished stainless steel completes the industrial look.
Inside, the FF6BDPLADA utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. A unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior. Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior for optimum storage. Additional features include automatic interior lighting, door storage, and a crisper drawer. This unit includes an adjustable dial thermostat.
With its unique size and quality design, the FF6BDPLADA is ideal for a variety of general purpose applications. For a built-in version of this unit, see the FF6BBIDPLADA. For more finish options, browse the entire FF6ADA Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Exterior Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Right Hinge Door
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Side of Unit
115 V AC/60 Hz
Canadian Electrical Safety:
- 32 inch height meets ADA guidelines
Slim counterheight dimensions
- Less than 24 inches wide with a full 5.5 cu. ft. capacity
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Diamond plate door
- Textured aluminum finish offers an industrial look
Professional towel bar handle
- A curved stainless steel handle adds function and elegance, providing more room for a comfortable grip
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food
One piece interior liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
Fruit and vegetable crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
AccuCold FF6BDPLADA Reviews