AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The FF6BIADA Series features 24" wide all-refrigerators designed for built-in undercounter use in ADA compliant settings.
The FF6BCSSADA is a 32" high all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu.ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint. The front-breathing design allows built-in use under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also lets this unit be used freestanding. This model comes with a fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet and door. A curved towel bar handle completes the professional look.
Inside, the FF6BCSSADA utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. A unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior. Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior for optimum storage. Additional features include automatic interior lighting, door storage, and a crisper drawer. This unit includes an adjustable dial thermostat.
With its unique size and quality design, the FF6BCSSADA is ideal for a variety of general purpose applications. For more finish options, browse the entire FF6BIADA Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Exterior Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Right Hinge Door
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Side of Unit
115 V AC/60 Hz
Canadian Electrical Safety:
- 32 inch height meets ADA guidelines
Slim counterheight dimensions
- Less than 24 inches wide with a full 5.5 cu. ft. capacity
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
Stainless steel exterior
- Fully wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel
Professional towel bar handle
- A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
One piece interior liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
Fruit and vegetable crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals