AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The FF6BI7 Series features commercially listed all-refrigerators for built-in undercounter installation, with automatic defrost and deluxe interiors designed for maximum storage convenience.
The FF6BBI7IF can be built-in under counters or used freestanding. The 24" footprint is ideal for many cutouts, while the full 5.5 cu.ft. interior provides more storage than most units in this size class. This unit comes in a black cabinet finish. The user-reversible door features an integrated stainless steel door frame designed to accept full overlay panels for a custom look (panel size: 23 5/16" W x 28 1/4" H). Users provide their own handle.
Inside, the FF6BBI7IF utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. Our unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space to provide generous storage. Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. Additional features include automatic interior lighting, door storage, and a crisper drawer. This unit includes an adjustable dial thermostat.
The FF6BBI7IF is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments. For more finish options, browse the entire FF6BI7 Series.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Exterior Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Right Hinge Door
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
- ETL-S Listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and CalCode Compliant
Slim undercounter dimensions
- The unique 24" wide models offer full capacity in a slim fit
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the refrigerator to be used freestanding
Integrated door frame
- Customize the front by mounting an overlay panel over the door; seamless look can blend into other cabinetry with no exposed frame
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- AccuCold's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food
One piece interior liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
Fruit and vegetable crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals