AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The FF6BI Series features high performing, perfectly sized all-refrigerators for built-in undercounter installation, with automatic defrost and deluxe interiors designed for maximum storage convenience.
The FF6BCSS can be built-in under counters or used freestanding. The 24" footprint is ideal for many cutouts, while the full 5.5 cu. ft. interior provides more storage than most units in this size class. This unit comes with a fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet and door. Our signature towel bar handle in brushed stainless steel completes the look.
Inside, the FF6BCSS utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. A unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space to provide generous storage. Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. Additional features include automatic interior lighting, door storage, and a crisper drawer. This unit includes an adjustable dial thermostat.
With its ideal size and quality design, the FF6BCSS is an attractive and reliable refrigerator for a variety of general purpose applications. For more finish options, browse the entire FF6BI Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Exterior Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
33 1/4" up to 34 1/2"
Height to Hinge Cap:
Right Hinge Door
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Side of Unit
Canadian Electrical Safety:
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7
Slim undercounter dimensions
- The unique 24" wide models offer full capacity in a slim fit
Complete stainless steel cabinet and door
- Durable construction with modern style
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
Fully finished cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food
One piece interior liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
Fruit and vegetable crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
Professional towel bar handle
- A curved stainless steel handle adds function and elegance, providing more room for a comfortable grip
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals