Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT's FF67 series features undercounter all-refrigerators perfectly sized to fit in tight 24" spaces, with a generous storage capacity and deluxe interior.
Automatic defrost minimizes user maintenance, while SUMMIT's unique "hidden" evaporator simplifies cleanup. Set behind the rear wall, the evaporator is concealed so that you can easily wipe down your refrigerator without touching any machinery.
A deluxe interior includes a fruit and vegetable crisper and door racks for large bottles. Adjustable shelves let you organize storage as you wish. An adjustable thermostat and automatic light add convenience.
This refrigerator uses 405 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.91.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Fully Finished Cabinet:
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
One Piece Interior Liner:
Side Of Unit
Factory Installed Lock:
Dimensions and Weights
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
Fruit and Vegetable Crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Manage your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Available on base models only.
- Order RHD or LHD on SSTB and CSS models.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose from three styles of stainless steel handles.
Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair with any SCFF55 or FS62 freezer for an undercounter set.