Built-In Undercounter All-Refrigerator For Residential or Commercial Use
SUMMIT's FF64B Series brings quality and convenience under the counter with a fully featured lineup of built-in all-refrigerators.
Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the FF64BFR refrigerator can be used built-in or freestanding. The reversible door includes a two-piece stainless steel door frame designed to accept slide-panels, allowing you to customize your unit to match or complement its setting. This unit has a black cabinet and includes a stainless steel handle and factory installed lock.
Inside, the FF64BFR utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure low maintenance and even temperature distribution. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet efficient look. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature. This unit includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible and spill-proof storage. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance.
The FF64BFR refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. With its deluxe style and user-friendly features, this unit is the perfect choice for home or commercial kitchens. For a matching frost-free all-freezer, see the SCFF53BFR.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 250 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.25.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average electricity cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Right Hinge Door Swing
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
Stainless Steel Door Frame
- Two-piece U-shaped door frame in stainless steel accepts slide-in panels.
- Allow users to create a custom look to match or complement adjacent cabinetry.
Pro Style Handle
- Stainless steel handle adds an attractive touch.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior.
- No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance.
- Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management.
Recessed LED Light
- Elegant lighting with a convenient on/off switch on the control panel.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Floor is specially slotted to store wine and other bottles safely in place.
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
Flat Door Liner
- Easy to clean, with more depth for storage.
Open Door Alarm
- Audible alarm will sound if the door is left open longer than one minute.
High Temperature Alarm
- High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range.
Sabbath Mode Setting
- Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours.
Temperature Memory Function
- Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss.
- Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability.
Right Angle Plug
- Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth.
- Pair with the frost-free SCFF53BFR for a matching side-by-side or stackable set.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.