24" Freestanding Undercounter Pub Cellar with 5.5 cu. ft. Capacity
Summit's unique selection of Pub Cellars offer a smart solution to storing or aging craft beer at the proper temperature.
Sized with a 24" footprint and 32 2/3" height, this model is a European all-refrigerator designed for freestanding use. It comes in a classic black or stainless steel finish with a user-reversible door swing and attractive stainless steel handle. The digital thermostat (preset at 45°F, with a range from 41-65°F) is located in the kickplate so that you can manage the interior temperature without opening the door. The solid door design is ideal for protecting your collection from the heat generated by light.
Inside, the FF63BDTPUB utilizes automatic defrost operation to ensure minimum user maintenance. The 5.5 cu. ft. interior offers plenty of storage for your bottles and cans, with spill-proof adjustable glass shelves and a scalloped chrome shelf ideal for horizontal storage of larger corked bottles. Door storage and a crisper drawer offer additional storage options. This unit has an automatic interior light that will turn on when the door is open and off when it is closed.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This pub cellar uses 307 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.15.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
Right Side, Reversible
Glass and Scalloped
Number of Shelves:
Number of Temperature Zones:
41° to 65°F
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Parts and Labor Warranty:
Compressor Step Width:
Compressor Step Depth:
Compressor Step Height:
Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes, or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access. Scalloped Bottle Shelf
- Removable scalloped shelf is included to hold larger bottles in a horizontal configuration.
- Lower crisper offers additional storage options.
- Exterior thermostat located in kickplate lets you manage the temperature without opening the door.
Designed for Craft Beer
- Wide range temperature control lets you manage the interior between 41° and 65°F for optimum storage of all types of beer.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Cold wall design with hidden evaporator creates a seamless, easy to clean interior.
Slim Counter Height Dimensions
- Ideal 24" footprint offers full 5.5 cu.ft. storage capacity in a slim fit.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit FF63BDTPUB Reviews