24" Built-In Undercounter Pub Cellar with 5.5 cu. ft. Capacity
Summit's unique selection of Pub Cellars offer a smart solution to storing or aging craft beer at the proper temperature.
Sized with a 24" footprint, this model is a European all-refrigerator. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use. The exterior features a black cabinet finish with a reversible door. A sleek horizontally mounted handle completes the look. The digital thermostat (preset at 45°F, with a range from 41-65°F) is located in the kickplate so that you can manage the interior temperature without opening the door. The solid door design is ideal for protecting your collection from the heat generated by light.
Inside, it utilizes automatic defrost operation to ensure minimum user maintenance. The 5.5 cu. ft. capacity interior offers plenty of storage for your bottles and cans, with spill-proof adjustable glass shelves and a scalloped chrome shelf ideal for horizontal storage of larger corked bottles. Door storage and a crisper drawer offer additional storage options. This unit has an automatic interior light that will turn on when the door is open and off when it is closed.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This pub cellar uses 307 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.15.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
Glass and Scalloped
Number of Temperature Zones:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Parts & Labor Warranty:
Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Compressor Step Width:
Compressor Step Depth:
Compressor Step Height:
- 32" height to fit under lower ADA compliant counters.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Ideal 24" footprint offers full 5.5 cu. ft. storage capacity in a slim fit.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the refrigerator to be used freestanding.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes.
- Remove glass shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
- A lower crisper offers additional storage options.
- A removable scalloped shelf is included to hold larger bottles in a horizontal configuration.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Exterior thermostat located in kickplate lets you manage the temperature without opening the door.
Wide Temperature Range
- A wide range temperature control lets you manage the interior temperature.
- Temperature range between 41° and 65°F for optimum storage of all types of beer.
- Cold wall design with hidden evaporator and seamless interior.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.