20" Undercounter Medical Refrigerator
AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers the MED Series all-refrigerators, a complete line that comes fully featured for stabilized temperature performance for use in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
The FF511LMED is a 20" wide all-refrigerator designed for freestanding use. It uses automatic defrost operation complete with an internal fan with gel packs for even cold air distribution throughout the 4.1 cu. ft. interior. The door includes a front lock and high temperature warning alarm that also displays the current and high/low temperatures. Additional features include an interior light, adjustable shelves, and hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug for added safety in high traffic areas.
The FF511LMED can be paired with the matching FS407LMED all-freezer. For this same unit designed for built-in use, see the FF511LBIMED.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Slim 20" Width
- Full 4.1 cu. ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom.
Factory Installed Lock
- Top-mounted for convenient security.
Fully Finished White Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Hospital Grade Cord with 'Green Dot' Plug
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety.
High Temperature Alarm
- Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door.
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
Flat Door Liner
- Easy to clean, with more depth for storage.
- Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
AccuCold FF511LMED Reviews