Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT's FF41ESADA brings an ENERGY STAR qualified performance to a compact refrigerator-freezer specially designed with an ADA compliant counter height.
Perfectly sized at just 18-3/4" wide, the FF41ESADA has a 32" height to meet ADA guidelines. The all white exterior includes a reversible door for versatile placement.
Inside, the FF41ESADA uses automatic defrost to reduce maintenance in both the refrigerator and freezer section. Adjustable shelves, door storage, and a crisper make storage simple inside the 3.6 cu. ft. interior.
This refrigerator uses 310 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $34.38.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Side Of Rear
Dimensions and Weights
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Rated by the DOE to perform with more efficiency than standards require.
- 32" height is designed to meet ADA guidelines for lower counter height.
- No-frost system simplifies maintenance in both refrigerator and freezer.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Reversible Door (Base Models Only)
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in lower slide drawer.
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
Slim Counter Height Dimensions
- Less than 19" wide for easy placement in tight locations.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit FF43ESADASS Reviews