Avanti products is the leader in institutional value. From the Hotel room to the Dorm Room we have the right product at the right price for you.
A leader in the Consumer Appliance Industry for over 30 years, Avanti specializes in Compact to Apartment-Sized Refrigerators, Upright and Chest Freezers, Wine Coolers, Microwave Ovens, Gas and Electric Ranges, Laundry Products, Water Dispensers and Mini-Kitchens.
Avanti's reputation has been built by providing quality products at a great value. They are well known for their Compact Refrigerators for the home, office and dormitory. If you had one in your college dorm, chances are that it was an Avanti! In addition to dormitories, Avanti Compact Refrigerators have become very popular with hotel chains nationwide, as in-room refrigerators and refreshment centers.
This refrigerator uses 256 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.39.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Design and Performance
4.3 cu. ft.
Full range, each section
(2) Wire, adjustable/removable
Clear View with glass lid
Yes, holds 4 cans
Holds 2 liter bottles
Dimensions and Weight
- Reversible Doors - Left or Right Swing
- Full Range Temperature Control in Each Section
- Recessed/Integrated Door Handle
- Adjustable/Removable Wire Shelves in Refrigerator Section
- Removable Shelf in Freezer Section
- Interior Light in the Refrigerator Section
- Clear View Storage Crisper with Glass Lid
- Can Holders on Door Accomodate 4 (12 oz.) Cans
- Door Rack Holds 2 Liter Bottle
- Free standing installation only.
- Proper ventilation is required to maintain satisfactory cooling and overall performance. See owner's manual for proper installation requirements.