Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Compact Refrigerator-Freezers with Auto Defrost
SUMMIT's FF41ES brings an ENERGY STAR qualified performance to a perfectly sized compact refrigerator-freezer.
The counter height FF41ES has a conveniently slim 18 3/4" width for an easy fit in any office, apartment, hotel, or other setting with limited space.
Inside, the FF41ES uses automatic defrost to lower user maintenance in both the refrigerator and freezer section. Adjustable shelves, door storage, and a crisper make storage simple inside the 3.6 cu.ft. interior.
All SUMMIT's FF41ES series units are built in North America and come with a proven history of reliability and customer satisfaction. Additional choices are available with ADA compliant heights and stainless steel doors.
This refrigerator uses 310 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $34.38.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions and Capacity
Height (excluding hinges):
Depth (excluding handle):
Depth with Door at 90 Degrees:
Power and Ratings
Energy Star Qualified:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
Field Reversible Door:
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Side of Unit
- Available in all white, all black or with a stainless steel wrapped door. Models with a stainless steel door can also be ordered with a professional towel bar handle.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Rated to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, using less energy and saving on utility bills.
- No-frost system simplifies maintenance.
- Models with a handle are no field reversible and must be ordered with a left or right hinge depending on location needs.
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in lower slide drawer.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
100 Percent CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Slim Counter Height Dimensions
- Less than 19 inches wide to fit tight spots.