19" Compact ENERGY STAR Refrigerator-Freezer with Automatic Defrost
SUMMIT's FF412ES brings an ENERGY STAR qualified performance to a perfectly sized compact refrigerator-freezer.
The counter height line of FF412ES refrigerators has a conveniently slim 18.75" width for an easy fit in any office, apartment, hotel, or any other setting with limited space. The door is reversible for versatile placement.
Inside, the FF412ES uses automatic defrost to lower user maintenance in both the refrigerator and freezer section. Adjustable wire shelves, door storage, and a produce drawer make storage simple inside the 3.6 cubic-foot interior.
The FF412ES units are built in North America and come with a proven history of reliability and customer satisfaction. Additional choices are available with ADA compliant heights, stainless steel doors, and this same unit with white exterior trim comes in black - the FF433ES series.
Right Hand, Reversible
2, Wire, Adjustable
1, Transparent, Glass Cover
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with door at 90°:
- ENERGY STAR qualified with a more efficient system for lower energy use.
- Compact size with a slim 19" width fits well in hotels and offices.
- Door storage provides ample room for large bottles.
- Save time and energy with automatic defrost.
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple clean-up.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in lower slide drawer.
- Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
Design and Installation
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Rated by the DOE to perform with more efficiency than standards require.
Slim Counter Height Dimensions
- Less than 19" wide for an easy fit.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
- Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management.
- No-frost system simplifies maintenance.
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals.