SUMMIT's medical grade PLUS refrigerators come fully featured for temperature safe performance.
The FF32LPLUS is a compact 2.83 cu. ft. all-refrigerator designed for reliable yet low maintenance operation in medical institutions. Sized at just 19" wide and 27" high, this all-refrigerator utilizes time-saving automatic defrost with an internal fan with gel packs to ensure stabilized cooling. A factory installed front lock offers added security and a thermometer provides an external temperature readout. The interior features adjustable wire shelves, plus multiple door racks to offer plenty of storage options.
With ideal dimensions and user-friendly features, the FF32LPLUS is perfect for doctors' offices and other institutions in need of a compact solution to refrigerated storage.
This refrigerator uses 204 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $22.62.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Right Hinge Door
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Half Door Shelf Quantity:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
- No-frost convenience requires no manual defrosting
Factory installed lock
- Keyed lock for secure interior
- Internal fan ensures evenly cooled interior
- NIST traceable thermometer mounted on the door to provide external readout of interior temperature
Hospital grade cord
- Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Automatically illuminates when the door is opened
- Store items right on the door for easy access
- Perfect for countertop placement
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals