Igenious Collection FF1935PL
With over 18 cu. ft. of interior capacity, the FF1935PL offers full-size storage convenience inside a unique 27" depth and 30" width*. The exterior comes in an attractive platinum finish that complements any kitchen, with a striking curved door design to complete the look. This unit has a right hand door swing with a modern handle style.
A digital control panel located on the door's exterior allows you to adjust the refrigerator temperature from the outside, while a Power Cool function lets you rapidly cool the inside after loading new groceries. You can also activate the open door alarm or holiday function to protect the interior or save on energy use. The Ingenious Smart Station allows you to keep certain items easily on hand by loading them in a cooled compartment that can be accessed without having to open the whole refrigerator door. This function is great for remembering packed lunches or keeping popular snacks always in reach.
Inside, the FF1935PL includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible and spill-proof storage. The refrigerator section includes an automatic light, as well as multiple humidity controlled crisper drawers for produce and meat. Both compartments have door storage, with a gallon-sized shelf in the refrigerator section. The freezer compartment includes a unique Express Chill Zone that lets you quickly cool food and drinks on a timer system that you can set from the digital controls on the door exterior. The Smart Fill Ice Factory offers a conveniently tidy way to make ice cubes, with a no-spill system that lets you load a removable cylinder with water, insert it into the Smart Fill, and release ice cubes into removable storage box.
*PLEASE NOTE: Because of this unit's curved door design, it is important to confirm the complete product dimensions before ordering. The exterior cabinet width is 29 1/2", but when the door is fully opened, it requires an additional 2 1/2" of width if being placed against a wall to the right. The depth of the cabinet is 24 3/4", depth to the door is 27", and depth with the door open at 90° is 54 1/2". For more details, download the product brochure in the downloads tab to view this unit's line drawings.
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 472 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $52.34.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Half Door Shelf Quantity:
Crisper Cover Type:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- Ensures low maintenance operation by eliminating the manual defrosting process.
- Stylish look suits many kitchen styles.
Adjustable Safety Glass Shelves
- Rearrange refrigerator and freezer space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Full and half shelves in both compartments, with a large refrigerator door shelf that can accommodate gallon-sized containers.
- Unique door compartment lets you store selected items in a way that's easily accessible without opening the door.
Express Chill Zone
- Special freezer feature lets you cool down items quickly in 60, 45, 30, 20, 15, or 10 minute increments.
- An audible alarm to tell you when your item is ready.
Humidity Controlled Crisper
- Large crisper drawer offers the ideal conditions for storing produce.
- Clear drawer compartment is ideally designed for deli storage.
- Great for smaller items, the compact crisper can be moved from side to side for added flexibility.
Smart Fill Ice Station
- No-spill ice cube system.
- Includes a removable cylinder that when filled, will automatically fill a small ice tray.
- Can then be easily emptied into a storage box with a simple lever.
- Automatically illuminates when the refrigerator door is opened.
Power Cool Function
- When activated, this feature rapidly cools the refrigerator compartment.
- Great for when you have just loaded room temperature items, such as new groceries.
- Allows the unit to save on energy use during short periods of no activity.
Open Door Alarm
- Audible alarm will sound when the door is left open for over a minute.
- You must first activate this feature on the door control panel.
Exterior Temperature Control
- Intuitive digital controls allow you to adjust the refrigerator temperature without opening the door.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit Ingenious Series FF1935PLIM Reviews