15" Built-In Undercounter Beverage Center For Home or Commercial Use
SUMMIT's selection of built-in undercounter refrigeration includes uniquely sized 15" wide units for a slim fit with user-friendly convenience.
The FF1532B is an auto defrost all-refrigerator in a slim 15" width. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. It comes in a black exterior finish with a reversible door complete with a professional stainless steel handle. A factory installed lock offers added security.
Inside, the FF1532B includes adjustable glass shelves for easy storage. Two door shelves are perfect for storing beverages and condiments, while the floor is specially slotted to hold wine bottles. LED lighting provides an attractive presentation inside the 3 cu. ft. interior. The digital thermostat features a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for easy and intuitive temperature control. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards.
With ideal dimensions and advanced product features, the FF1532B is the perfect choice for unique kitchen spaces. This unit can be paired with the matching SCFF1537B all-freezer as a side-by-side set or combined with our StackRack.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 255 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.86.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average electricity cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Right Hinge Door Swing
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed security on the door.
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Gentle illumination with an on/off switch.
- No-frost operation ensures reduced maintenance.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Two chrome shelves offer the perfect storage solution for tall bottles and condiments.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Stainless steel handle completes the professional look.
- Space saving design that is easy to clean.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.