28 Inch Top Freezer Refrigerator with 12.6 cu. ft. of Capacity
Summit carries one of the industry's most extensive lines of ENERGY STAR certified frost-free refrigerators in unique counter-depth footprints for apartments and smaller kitchens. This unit comes with an attractive platinum cabinet and hinge-reversible stainless steel doors. Designer-style handles complete the modern look. At less than 26 inches deep, it offers a generous 12.6 cubic-foot capacity for maximum storage in a convenient fit.
Inside, this refrigerator utilizes frost-free operation for minimum user maintenance and a dual evaporator system for improved cooling. Adjustable glass shelves offer spill-proof storage while multiple door racks are ideal for keeping condiments in easy reach. A large clear crisper drawer is included for optimum produce storage. The freezer compartment includes a glass shelf, door rack, and factory installed ice maker.
LED lighting in the side walls of the refrigerator offer an efficient and attractive view inside. This unit includes an innovative touch control system that lets you manage the refrigerator and freezer temperature with an intuitive digital thermostat. For added energy savings, it features a vacation setting. The open door alarm alerts with an audio and visual signal when the door is left ajar for over one minute.
The FF1512SSIM is ENERGY STAR certified to ensure an efficient and low cost performance. With its professional style, unique size, and innovative features, this model is a great choice for smaller kitchens with full storage needs.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 400 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
Right Hand, Reversible
R600a, 1.94 oz.
9.67 cu. ft.
Number of Shelves:
3, Glass, Adjustable
Number of Drawers:
1, Full Width, Clear, Glass Cover
Number of Door Bins:
3, Full Width
2.89 cu. ft.
Number of Shelves:
Number of Door Bins:
1, Full Width
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Width with Door Open:
Depth without Handle:
Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door Open 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
- Generous capacity inside a counter deep footprint.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes, or remove shelves altogether for a simple clean-up.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer.
- Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
Digital Temperature Control
- Innovative control panel located inside the refrigerator makes it easy to manage the refrigerator and freezer temperature at the touch of a button.
Bright Interior LED Lighting
- Energy efficient lighting located inside the walls to provide a better view of the interior.
Full Freezer Shelf
- Removable glass shelf offers spill-proof storage in the freezer compartment.
Factory Installed Ice Maker
- Keep a constant supply of ice cubes on hand inside the freezer.
- No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance.
DESIGN & INSTALLATION
ENERGY STAR Certified
- Rated by the Dept. of Energy to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, saving your unit energy and you on higher utility costs.
- Brushed steel handles offer a modern look for the refrigerator.
Reversible Stainless Steel Doors
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
Open Door Alarm
- Alarm sends an audio and visual signal when the door is left ajar for over one minute.
- Space-saving design offers easy cleanability.
- Allows you to disable certain features during periods of inactivity.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.