ADA Compliant Refrigerator-Freezer
The FF1159SS makes the ideal, energy efficient addition to any kitchen looking for full storage capacity in a hard-to-find fit.
Made in North America, this two-door refrigerator-freezer brings true convenience into the home. Frost-free operation ensures low maintenance, while the interior is fully equipped with adjustable shelves, a large crisper, interior light, and door storage in both compartments.
At just 24" wide and under 60" high, the FF1159SS is perfectly sized for any location, including those complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. This unit features reversible stainless steel doors and a textured black cabinet. For alternate versions, see the FF1118W (in white) or the FF1119B (in black).
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 297 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $35.94.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average electricity cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Right Hinge Door Swing
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Crisper Cover Type:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
Interior Width - Refrigerator:
Interior Depth - Refrigerator:
Interior Height - Refrigerator:
Interior Width - Freezer:
Interior Depth - Freezer:
Interior Height - Freezer:
- No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance.
ADA Compliant Design
- Unit's height and control location meets guidelines for ADA compliant refrigeration.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility.
- Over 10 cu. ft. of interior space.
- Limited space is no problem for their thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
Door Shelves In Both Sections
- Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
- Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.