Sized to perfection, the FF1112BL makes the ideal addition to any household kitchen.
Made in North America, this jet black two-door refrigerator-freezer brings true convenience into the home. Frost-free operation saves both you and your appliance energy while still keeping food preserved under ideal conditions.
Customize your storage layout with adjustable shelves and a large bottom crisper. Door racks are included in both sections. The deluxe interior has a huge capacity of over 10 cubic feet.
At just 24" wide and under 60" high, the FF1112BL is perfectly sized for any location. It fits well in apartments and houses that have full storage needs but limited room for bulky appliances.
This refrigerator uses 309 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $34.27.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height to Hinge Cap:
Interior Refrigerator Width:
Interior Refrigerator Depth:
Interior Refrigerator Height:
Interior Freezer Width:
Interior Freezer Depth:
Interior Freezer Height:
Right Hinge Door
Crisper Cover Type:
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Side of Unit
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
- No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
Full freezer shelf
- Allows you to better separate those TV dinners from your ice cream
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Keep your options flexible with reversible doors that are easy to switch when your arrangement changes
Fruit and vegetable crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer
- Keep large bottles and condiments right on the door for easy access
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals