10.0 Cu. Ft. Apartment Refrigerator-Freezers
SUMMIT carries one of the industry's most extensive lines of frost-free refrigerator-freezers in unique footprints for apartments and smaller kitchens.
The FF1074 is ideally sized at just 24" wide and under 60" high, but with a generous 10 cu. ft. capacity. Adjustable wire shelves (white model) or glass shelves (stainless steel model) and door shelves in both compartments provide plenty of storage options to accommodate all sorts of items, with a unique wire rack perfect for holding cans on the white model. The deluxe interior includes a large freezer, interior lighting, and clear crisper. Frost-free operation guarantees quality cooling with minimum maintenance.
Fully featured and perfectly sized, the FF1074 makes a great addition to any home kitchen that has limited space but high standards.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 391 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $43.36.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Half Door Shelf Quantity:
Crisper Cover Type:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
Overall Height without Hinges:
- No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance.
- Limited space is no problem for their thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots.
- 10 cubic feet of storage inside.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Manage your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
Fruit and Vegetable Crisper
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer.
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
- A unique door rack stores six cans.
Full Freezer Shelf
- Allows you to better separate those TV dinners from your ice cream.
- Keep your options flexible with reversible doors that are easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.