9.4 Cu. Ft. Apartment Top-Mount Refrigerator-Freezer
SUMMIT carries one of the industry's most extensive lines of frost-free refrigerator-freezers in unique footprints for apartments and smaller kitchens.
Their FF1062 is conveniently sized with a 24" footprint that holds over 9 cu. ft. inside. Adjustable glass shelves and ample door space in both compartments provide users with plenty of options for organizing items. The deluxe interior includes interior lighting and a clear crisper for the best preservation of produce.
Frost-free operation guarantees quality cooling with a low maintenance design. Since there is no ice buildup, users never have to worry about manually defrosting the interior.
Fully featured and perfectly sized, the FF1062 makes a great addition to any home kitchen that has limited space but high standards.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 359 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $39.81.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Crisper Cover Type:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Overall Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- Over 9.4 cu. ft. of storage room inside.
- Limited space is no problem for their thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots.
- No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a convenient slide drawer.
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access.
- Keep your options flexible with reversible doors that are easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit FF1062SLVSSIM Reviews