24" Custom Panel Dishwasher - FDW100
100 Series dishwashers provide spotless dishes with three wash arms and a triple filtration system. A turbidity sensor monitors soil level of dishes in each load. Quiet Clean insulation ensures near-silent operation. Adjustable racks with stemware cradles accommodate up to 12 place settings. FDW100WS also features built-in water softener. ENERGY STAR qualified.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
This dishwasher uses 260 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.83.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
12.0 Amps, 115V/60 Hz; 4' Electrical Cord Supplied with Unit
Water-Heating Element Rating:
Inlet Water Temperature:
6.4' Drain Hose Provided
Drain Hose High Loop Required:
Height From Floor - 28"
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Overall Depth with Door Panel:
Overall Depth without Door Panel:
33 7/8" Min. - 35 7/8" Max.
34" Min. - 36" Max.
*** Requires Custom Panel and Handle or Optional Panel/Handle Kits ***
*** Optional Door Panels and Handle Kits Under "Accessories" Tab ***
- Multi-level washing with three spray arms ensures clean dishes.
- Turbidity sensor monitors the soil level of the dishes.
- Triple filtration system removes even the smallest particles for clean water circulation.
- Flow-through water heater is concealed to provide a safer alternative to exposed heaters.
Condensate Quick Dry
- Moisture condensates on the cooler stainless steel tank and door and drains to the sump area.
- Quick and efficient drying.
Quiet Clean Performance Package
- Three layers of insulation - bitumen, cotton, and full side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market.
- Accommodates 12 place settings.
- Two position adjustable upper rack allows for taller glasses in upper rack or larger pans in bottom rack.
- Two stemware cradles/cup shelves.
- Adjustable tines Lower rack - four rows adjustable tines for easy loading of pans One-piece silverware/cutlery basket.
Built-In Water Softener (FDW100WS Model)
- Reduces water hardness to a manageable level to prevent glasses and dishes from etching.
- Delay Start (Up To 9.5 Hours)
- LCD screen with remaining time indicator.
- Three-year full - complete dishwasher.
- Lifetime limited - tank and inner door.
- Five-year limited - electronic controls, racks, motor/pump assemblies and water distribution system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013.
- Excludes Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.