The 24" Built-In Dishwasher by Frigidaire, makes cleaning up your kitchen easier than ever before! The 5 wash cycles give you the option of Normal, Short and Light, Pots and Pans, 1/2 Load Upper Rack or Rinse Only to ensure that your dishes are being washed exactly how you want them to be. Additionally, the delay start option lets you program when you want your cycle to begin, as to avoid interrupting dinner. Both the lower and upper racks are deluxe-sized so you can now fit more into one cycle. Worry less about fitting larger pots and pans, and longer items such as cookie sheets, and pitchers. Items you once thought could only be washed in the sink can now be washed without hassle in your dishwasher so you can spend more time enjoying life and less of it in the kitchen.
This dishwasher uses 318 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $35.27.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Precision Wash System:
Precision Direct Water Delivery:
Removeable Filter Trap:
Stainless Steel Food Disposer:
Sound Insulation Package:
Adj. Rinse Aid Dispenser:
NSF Certified Sanitize Rinse:
Upper Rack - Cup Shelf:
Upper Rack - Stemware Holder:
Lower Rack - Rack Type:
Lower Rack - Utility Tray:
Lower Rack - Silverware Basket:
Lower Rack - Small Items Cover:
- 5-Level Precision Direct Wash System
- Active Vent Drying System
- 100% Filtered Wash Water, No Pre-Rinse Required
- Stainless Steel Food Disposer
- NSF Certified Sanitize Rinse Option
- Energy-Saving 1/2 Load Wash Option (Upper)
- Variable (2-4-6 Hour) Delay Start
- Deluxe Upper and Lower Racks
- 1 Folding Cup Shelf/Stemware Holder
- Ultra l Silverware Basket
- UltraQuiet III Sound Insulation Package
Frigidaire FDB1502RG Reviews