15" Professional Door Panels
18" Professional Door Panels
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine. Available at AJ Madison.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Trash Bucket Capacity:
Removable Trash Bucket:
Ball-Bearing Drawer Slides:
Activated Odor Control Disc System:
Automatic Advance System:
Built-In Storage Compartment:
Programmable Compaction Cycle:
Memory Backup System:
Key-Start Operation with Safety Lock:
Positive Drawer Closing:
5.0 Amps, 120VAC/60Hz
6 Ft. Electrical Cord 3 Prong Plug Supplied
Dimensions and Weights
34 1/8" Min.
34 1/2" Min.
Approx. Shipping Weight:
*** Requires Custom Panel and Handle or Optional Panel/Handle Kits ***
*** Optional Door Panels and Handle Kits Under "Accessories" Tab ***
*** Black, White and Exclusive Finishes Are **SPECIAL ORDER**. Allow 8 weeks for delivery. ***
- Large 1.55 cu. ft. trash drawer.
- Trash bucket holds 30 lbs. of compacted trash.
- Allows random loading of bulky items.
- Easily holds weekly accumulation of trash for a family of four.
- Easy to remove trash basket.
- Full extension, ball-bearing drawer slides.
- Basket release handle/plate for easy removal.
- Activated odor control disc system.
- Removes odors for a 6 month period before replacement is necessary.
- Automatic advance system cycles every 30 days.
- Eliminates the need for perfumed deodorizers.
- Easy to remove and replace.
- Built-in storage compartment.
- Convenient storage of compactor bags or other cleanup items.
Maximum Compacting Power
- 3/4 horsepower, high-torque motor.
- Most powerful motor in a residential compactor.
- Reduces trash to approximately one-fourth its original size in 35 seconds or less.
- Delivers 3,000 pounds of crushing force at every position and at every point on the ram head.
- Programmable compaction cycle for automatic operation with memory backup system.
Sturdy Construction and Safety Features
- Durable, heavy-gauge steel frame.
- Double reinforced base withstands heavy loads.
- Key-start operation with safety lock.
- Compactor will not operate while drawer is open.
- Five grip/slip plastic bags with ties.
- Pre-punched holes match bag retainer buttons.
- Specifically designed to fit 15" wide compactor.
- One activated odor disc included.
- One breakaway trash basket.
- 15" Width Accessory door panel - Finish designates color - PTDP15.
- 18" Width Accessory door panel - Finish designates color; includes accessory trim pieces - PTDP18.
- Professional Handle Kit for Custom Front Models - PHK14SS.
- Package of 12 replacement plastic bags and ties - TCB12FCU15.
- Activated charcoal odor disc for replacement every six months - ODFCU.
- Accessory door panels available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- Door panels may be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR) for nameplate and drawer handle endcaps.
- All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free use.
- Three-year full covers complete unit - Industry Exclusive!
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking Professional Series FCU150 Reviews