GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The FCM20SUWW has everything you're looking for in a chest freezer: adjustable temperature controls, an upfront defrost water drain, an interior light, a lock and even a limited food loss warranty. Its five lift-out and sliding bulk storage baskets make storing and finding foods quick and easy. This is a great unit for anyone who needs extra freezer space, as its 19.7 cubic foot capacity means it can hold a whole lot more than the freezer in your average side-by-side model.
This Freezer uses 480 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $53.23 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Height with Lid Open:
19.7 cu. ft.
Upfront Defrost Water Drain:
Lift-Out and Sliding Bulk Storage Baskets:
Textured Steel Case and Lid:
- 5 Lift-Out and Sliding Bulk Storage Baskets
- Allow simpler loading and unloading and easy access to foods.
- Allows baskets to be positioned higher or lower in the freezer to get the most out of the storage space.
- Offers peace of mind by helping keep children's inquiring hands out of the freezer.
- True White Interior Light
- Makes foods easier to find by clearly illuminating the inside of the freezer.
- Adjustable Temperature Control