When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Available at AJ Madison.
Frigidaire, one of the leaders in home appliances; offers superior products and service to rival many other companies. Through meaningful innovations, they've humanized their technology to create appliance design that's uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as sensitive as they are smart.
This clothes washer uses 92 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $10.20.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Total Capacity D.O.E.:
3.7 Cu. Ft.
Washer Drum Interior:
Lifetime Warranty Tub:
Vibration Control System:
WaterFall Wash Technology:
Advanced Rinse Technology:
Fresh Water Rinse Option:
Stay-Fresh Door Seal:
Automatic Water Level Adjustments:
Auto Prewash Detergent Dispenser:
Auto Bleach Dispenser:
Auto Detergent Dispenser:
Auto Fabric Softener Dispenser:
Time Remaining Indicator:
Cycle Signal "On/Off":
Cycle Signal Volume Control:
Door Lock Indicator Light:
Start / Pause / Cancel Buttons:
Up To 14 Hours
Integral Water Heater:
Yes, 1,000 Watts
1,200 Maximum RPM
Yes - 25 Minutes
Water Temperature Selections:
Automatic / Max Fill
ENERGY STAR Most Efficient:
NSF Certified Sanitize:
Modified Energy Factor:
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Top Rear
Water Inlet Connection Location:
Left Top Rear
120V / 60Hz / 15A
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Watts @ 120 Volts:
Amps @ 120 Volts:
Minimum Circuit Required:
Shipping Weight (Approx.):
Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:
Overall Height (Stacked):
Pedestal Depth with Drawer Extended:
Fastest Full Load Wash
- Wash a full load the fastest.
- With Quick Wash, a full load is finished in just 25 minutes.
ENERGY STAR Most Efficient
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2012.
Energy Saver Option
- Option further reduces energy use up to 60%.
- TimeWise technology ensures wash time equals dry time - so you don't wait for clothes to dry.
NSF Certified Allergen Cycle
- Removes up to 95% of allergens.
Vibration Control System
- Advanced vibration control keeps even oversized loads balanced for smooth, quiet operation.
- Ideal for second floor installation.
- Easily select options and cycles with the touch of a button.
Fresh Water Rinse Option
- An additional rinse cycle uses advanced rinse technology to effectively reduce detergents and additives.
- Designed for quiet operation.
Stay-Fresh Door Seal
Optional Pedestal Drawer
Most Installation Options In Its Class