BERTAZZONI cooking products originate in Emilia-Romagna, a region world-famous for its food. Precision-engineered to the highest specifications by the Bertazzoni family, who have been making high-quality ranges since the beginning of the last century, every appliance bearing the Bertazzoni name represents an unwavering commitment to quality.
The kitchen is the true heart of the home. A Bertazzoni gives it the smartest stainless-steel professional look-seamless edges and surface transitions, sealed and seamless burners, elegant proportions, and functional, ergonomic design. Available at AJ Madison.
The new F30/FD30 ovens offer everything a high-end consumer could want. They combine modern European design with large American capacity (4.1 cu. ft.) and add intuitive touchscreen controls to create the best ovens on the market.
Pyrolytic Self Clean:
Diagonal Convection Fans:
Telescopic Oven Racks:
Pyrolytic Self Clean
Dual Fan Convection
Combo Control Interface
- Features LED graphics, touch controls and knobs.
4 Heating Elements
- 3,400 watt, 2,100 watt and 2x 1,650 watts.
Auto Assist with Food Probe (Available On XT Models)
- The assistant feature keeps the cook in control.
- It will manage and save settings used for cooking a dish which can later be retrieved for consistently great meals.
- Included food probe helps ensure perfect results.
Telescopic Oven Racks
- Each X/XE model includes 1 telescopic and 1 standard oven rack per oven cavity.
- Each XT model includes 1 extra standard rack per oven cavity.
7 Position Oven Racks
- Each oven offers 7 oven rack positions for maximum cooking versatility.
Diagonal Convection Fans
- Each oven contains extra large fans diagonally arranged to provide superior air flow for consistently even baking.