F-201 Filtration System
The only water filtration system designed specifically for instant hot water dispensers. System reduces chlorine taste and odor and is listed under NSF Standard 42 so you can be assured of its performance.
Quick-connect plumbing fittings make installation a snap and the sanitary quick-change filter cartridge is replaced in only seconds! This system is ideal for use virtually anywhere filtered water is needed, such as with ice makers and refrigerators.
Incoming cold water can be from 33 degree F to 100 degree F (1 degree C to 38 degree C). For cold water use only.
- Sanitary Quick-Change Filter Cartridges make cartridge replacement fast and easy, without contact with used filter material.
- Quick-Connect Push-In Fittings guarantees a quick, easy installation
- Valve-in-Head Design automatically shuts off water flow when filter cartridge is removed, eliminating need for separate shut-off valve.
- Low Pressure Drop Filter design assures consistently flawless performance
- Standard with all Series 2200 and 1100 Instant Hot Water Dispensers and available to add on to the rest of the In-Sink-Erator Hot Water Dispenser lines.
- Reduces chlorine, taste and odor for clean, refreshing taste.
- NSF International Standard 42 (Class I) listing
- 6-12 month expected filter life, depending on water quality and use.
- Comes with one F-201 Filter Cartridge
- Carbon-based filters like the F-201R or F-601R must be changed within 12 months.