Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded over 110 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company.
Miele aims to manufacture the highest-quality domestic appliances and commercial equipment in the world and to be seen by markets worldwide as providing an absolutely top-class household product. Available at AJ Madison.
The customer, for whom they provide first-class products and services, is at the center of attention. Thanks to this company philosophy which focuses on the dynamic development of quality and technology, the Miele brand is now identified with unsurpassed product quality.
This refrigerator uses 650 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $72.09.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Side-by-Side Installation Kit:
RapidCool Loading Function:
ClearView Lighting System
FullView Storage Drawers:
Drop-and-Lock Shelving System:
Metal Freezer Baskets:
Yes with Adjustable Compartments
83 1/2" - 85 3/8"
Available in prefinished Clean Touch Steel or accepts a custom panel.
FullView extendable storage drawers.
RapidCool loading function.
- This function is used to get the temperature in the freezer down to -18°C and below quickly and efficiently.
- This enables fresh food to be frozen quickly and carefully and is particularly useful when freezing large quantities of fresh food.
ClearView lighting system.
- The exceptionally strong door hinges can effortlessly support large, heavy and fully laden refrigerator doors.
- Ensures that the doors remain stable and secure overtime.
- Wide-opening doors allow easy and convenient access to your food.
Built-in ice maker.
- With Miele's innovative RemoteVision, you will enjoy complete peace of mind, eliminating this anxiety.
- Using proprietary wireless local area network (WLAN) technology and application software developed by Miele for its Independence Series, enabled products will be connected to Miele's monitoring center.
Drop and Lock shelving system.