27 Inch 4.3 cu. ft. Front Load Washer with 9 Wash Cycles
Electrolux's exclusive LuxCare™ Wash System provides a better clean and care of fabrics in every load. The Smart Load sensor auto-adjusts based on the amount of clothing in the unit and water absorbency. The washer maintains the optimal temperature and cycle duration to protect your clothing from damage. The Fresh Water rinse removes residual detergent, providing better fabric care and a gentler feel on sensitive skin. The unit's front load design allows gravity to gently tumble clothing during cycles, meaning that less agitation and heat is needed. This efficient unit saves you seven gallons of water per cycle and requires less energy to operate.
Based on extensive consumer insight to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals, Electrolux focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. Today, the company is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in 150 markets every year.
This clothes washer uses 85 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $10.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
Drain Hose Extension Kit:
Features and Performance
9 (Colors, Whites, StainTreat™, Rinse & Spin, Quick Cycle, Casual, Normal, Heavy, Delicates)
Clean Water, Delay Start, Freshwater Rinse, Stain Pre-treat, Light, End-of-Cycle-Chime
4 (Cold, Warm, Hot, Sanitize)
Dimensions and Weights
Depth with Door at 90°:
Perfect Steam™ Enhanced Stain Removal Option
- Vents steam from the bottom to effectively remove stains.
- Kills and removes 99% of bacteria and 95% of allergens.
- Adds a rinse and spin after the wash cycle to keep garments fresh until you can switch them to the dryer.
- With the field reversible door, this washer can accommodate different plumbing set-ups, and can be modified for the convenience of left-handed users.
- More ergonomic compared to push controls.
LuxCare™ Wash System
- Provides a thorough clean with improved wash actions, temperature control and smart load sensing.
StainTreat™ II Option
- Optimizes the temperature, tumbling actions and cycle time based on the stain you select.
Automatic Water-Level Adjustment
- Washer automatically modifies water levels to accomodate the amount of clothing in the unit.
Fresh Water Rinse
- This second rinse cycle removes any remaining detergent from your clothing.
Perfect Balance® System
- Keeps even oversized wash loads balanced for smooth, quiet operation.
- Wash more in one load in this 4.3 cu. ft. capacity washer.
- Illuminates information on cycles and lets you know how much time is left.
- Ensures washer remains closed while cycle is running.
Second Floor Guarantee
- If this washer is purchased before December 31, 2016, Electrolux guarantees your money back if the washer proves to be unsuitable for second floor installation.
- Read the document in the "Info & Guides" tab titled "Second Floor Guarantee" for full details.
10-Year Motor Warranty
Electrolux LuxCare EFLS517SIW Reviews