Welcome to Electrolux
Electrolux is a world leading international appliance company. They are a part in the daily life of hundreds of millions of families around the world. Each year, some 40 million consumers in more than 150 countries choose their products, such as cookers and cooktops, ovens, fridges and freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, room air conditioners and vacuum cleaners. That translates to two products bought from them every second, every day of the year. In addition, they help hundreds of thousands of professional users manage and develop their businesses with their solutions for professional food service and commercial laundry.
Introducing Electrolux Laundry
Amazing Performance. Igenious Features.
Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine European homes for over 70 years. And now, its premium laundry collection delivers igenious features designed to help you do it all. From the largest capacity washer and dryer and the fastest wash and dry times that help you keep up with your family's wardrobe changes - to eco-friendly wash cycles that are up to 83% more energy-efficient and use and 56% less water. And bold new colors that make a splash in your laundry room.
With a new Electrolux washer and dryer, you can be even more amazing.
This washer uses 256 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $27.26.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2007 national average electricity cost of $.1065 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
*Operating cost based on electric water heating.
Wave-Touch Electronic Controls with LCD Display
Perfect Balance System:
Luxury-Quiet Sound Package:
Luxury-Glide Touch-2-Open/(Close) Dispenser Drawer:
Integral Water Heater:
Stainless Steel Wash Drum:
Water Level Adjustment:
Auto Prewash Detergent Dispenser (Liquid /Powder):
Auto Bleach Dispenser (Liquid Only):
Auto Detergent Dispenser (Liquid /Powder):
Auto Fabric Softener Dispenser:
48 - 52 RPM Variable
Adjustable Leveling Legs:
Individual Custom Options:
3 Additional User Settings, Each with 11 Cycles and 3 My Favorites (14)
Total Cycles Available:
Wash/Rinse Temperature Combinations:
Temperature Selections with Automatic Temperature Controls:
Luxury-Glide Touch-2-Open/(Close) Pedestal:
Drain Hose Extension Kit:
Mobile Home Installation Kit:
Power Supply/Water Inlet Location:
Top Right Rear/Top Left Rear
Connected Load (kW Rating) @120 Volts:
Watts @120 Volts:
31 1/2" Not Including Hose
Overall Depth with 90° Door Open:
Overall Height without 15" Pedestal:
Overall Height with 15" Pedestal:
Cutout Depth (Non-Steam Units):
Cutout Depth (Steam Units):
Side-by-Side units in under-counter installation require custom-built countertop and/or cabinetry.
18 Min. Wash Time
- Get a perfect clean in less time with the 18 minute wash
Fully Integrated Stain Guide
- 22 settings that give detailed instructions on how to treat each stain
- Sanitize cycle kills 99.9% of common household bacteria
Three "My Favorite" Settings
- Settings you can customize to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- One simple touch and the control panel activates to display laundry options. After you make your choice, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display
- Washer door opens and closes easily with just a quick, light touch
Luxury Quiet Sound Package
- Washer runs at such a low volume, you can run it whenever you want and no one will notice
Luxury Design Lighting
- Interior lighting provides visibility inside the washer - find any article of clothing quickly
Perfect Balance System
- State-of-the-art technology keeps even oversized wash loads balanced for smooth, quiet operation. Perfect for installation upstairs, even near bedrooms
Electrolux EWFLW65H Reviews