Broan 30" Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood with 500 CFM Internal Blower
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough, but that's really just the start. Cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant - they're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made, Broan ventilation units set quality standards, so you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Available at AJ Madison.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
430 Stainless Steel #4 Brushed
Yes, accommodates 8' to 9' ceilings
Lighting / Controls
Cooktop Light Type:
Dimensions and Weights
29 1/2" - 39"
29 3/4" - 42 3/8"
- Finish: 430 Stainless Steel #4 Brushed
- Telescopic flue accommodates 8' to 9' ceilings
- 6" round duct connector/backdraft damper
- (2 x 35 watt, 120V, Type MR16, GU10) (bulbs included)
- 4 push-button controls with LED speed indicator
- Compatible with optional RF remote control accessory (BCR1)
- Automatically turns blower on to high speed when excess cooking heat is detected.
- Automatically shuts off range hood after 10 minutes.
- 3-speed single centrifugal blower
- Dishwasher-safe filter features a quick-release latch
- Replacement grease filters available
- Flue extension for 9-ft. to 10-ft. ceiling (Model FXNE56SS) (ducted or non-ducted)
- Convertible to non-ducted operation - requires non-duct kit Model RKE56 (sold separately)
- Replacement non-ducted recirculating filters available (Model FILTERE56)
- Make-up air damper - MD6T (6" duct), MD8T (8" duct)
- Hand-held remote control - BCR1
Broan Elite EW58 Series EW5830SS Reviews