Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
430 Stainless Steel #4 Brushed
Yes, accommodates 8' to 9' ceilings
Lighting / Controls
Cooktop Light Type:
Dimensions and Weights
22 1/2" - 38 3/8"
26 7/8" - 41 1/4"
- Finish: 430 Stainless Steel #4 Brushed
- Telescopic flue accommodates 8' to 9' ceilings
- 6" round duct connector/backdraft damper
- (2 x 35 watt, 120V, Type MR16, GU10) (bulbs included)
- 4 push-button controls with LED speed indicator
- Compatible with optional RF remote control accessory (BCR1)
- Automatically turns blower on to high speed when excess cooking heat is detected.
- Automatically shuts off range hood after 10 minutes.
- 3-speed single centrifugal blower
- Dishwasher-safe filter features a quick-release latch
- Replacement grease filters available
- Flue extension for 9-ft. to 10-ft. ceiling (Model FXNE56SS) (ducted or non-ducted)
- Convertible to non-ducted operation - requires non-duct kit Model RKE56 (sold separately)
- Replacement non-ducted recirculating filters available (Model FILTERE56)
- Make-up air damper - MD6T (6" duct), MD8T (8" duct)
- Hand-held remote control - BCR1
Broan Elite EW56 Series EW5630SS Reviews