Based on extensive consumer insight to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals, Electrolux focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. Today, the company is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in 150 markets every year.
Electrolux is the only appliance manufacturer in the world to offer complete solutions for both consumers and professional users. The focus is on developing innovative solutions that are thoughtfully designed, based on deep and extensive consumer insight, to meet the needs of consumers and professionals. Available at AJ Madison.
Electrolux sells cookers, hobs, ovens, hoods, microwave ovens, refrigerators, freezers and dishwashers for households and professional kitchens throughout the world.
Electrolux is a leader in kitchen appliances, and new functions are continually being developed that facilitate food preparation, food storage and dish washing.
Washing machines and tumble-dryers are the core of the Electrolux product offering for garment washing and care. Innovations and a growing preference for higher capacity, user-friendliness and resource efficiency are driving demand for Electrolux laundry products.
Electrolux vacuum cleaners, small domestic appliances and accessories are sold to consumers worldwide. A strong, global distribution network and attractive development represent key competitive advantages.
Adjacent product categories include the rapidly growing areas of air-conditioning equipment, water heaters and heat pumps, as well as consumables, accessories and service.
Electrolux Grand Cuisine
Electrolux has collaborated with the world's top chefs for more than 90 years and more than half of all Michelin-star restaurants in Europe use Electrolux products for food preparation. Now, for the first time, Electrolux is introducing these professional cooking systems to the world's most exclusive homes under Electrolux Grand Cuisine.
Luxury-Glide Full-Extension Drawer Glides:
Element "ON" Blue Indicator Light:
Signature Soft-Arc Handle Design:
80°F - 210°F
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Center Rear
120V / 60Hz / 15A
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Amps @ 120 Volts:
Minimum Circuit Required:
60" Electrical Cable:
Approved For Under-Counter Installation:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth Fully Extended:
Drawer Interior Width:
Drawer Interior Depth:
Drawer Interior Height:
Shipping Weight (Approx.):
Perfect Set Electronic Controls
- Keep your food at the ideal serving temperature with a warmer drawer that maintains a precise temperature between 80°F and 210°F.
- Ideal for foods ranging from proofing bread to keeping your entree at the perfect serving temperature.
- Ensures food remains ready to serve without being overcooked.
- Keeps food from drying out before serving, while also maintaining the Keep Warm temperature.
- Their warmer drawer uses a ball bearing system that is so smooth it extends effortlessly.
Versatile Half-Width Rack
- Allows for more usable capacity.
- Coordinates perfectly with the Electrolux 30" and 27" wall ovens.
Stainless Steel Interior
4-Hour Auto Power-Off
Blue LED On/Off Indicator Light
- Features an ideal temperature setting for dough to rise.
- When properly installed, this model is A.D.A.-qualified.
- Based on the United States Access Board's A.D.A./A.B.A. Accessibility Guidelines and the Department of Justice's 2010 A.D.A. Standards for Accessible Design.
Eligible for Platinum Star Limited 3 Year Warranty
- Product must be registered within 60 days of purchase, delivery or closing. Only valid for products purchased on our after Jul 1, 2013.
Electrolux Wave Touch Bonus - Save 10% off Your Purchase
Save 10% off your entire Electrolux purchase when you buy 2 or more qualifying Electrolux wave touch kitchen appliances.
Enjoy the many savings offers by choosing from a range of categories like refrigerators, cooking ranges, dishwashers, freezers, wall ovens, microwaves and cooktops.
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions
See rebate form for additional details.
Up to $1,000 Rebate on Electrolux Built-In Cooking Appliances
Save up to $1,000
Get up to $1000 back with purchase of select Electrolux built-in cooking appliances via mail-in rebate for a prepaid MasterCard® Card, September 25– November, 30 2016
GO ONLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM FOR PROCESSING IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.