Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul.
Electrolux warming drawers have stainless steel interior, cleans up fast and easily. The Bread Proofing setting provides the perfect combination of moisture and warmth to raise dough evenly without cooking. Adjustable humidity controls deliver optimal serving results by providing the precise amount of humidity to ensure certain dishes stay moist while others remain dry. The drawer features a convenient half-width rack for small dishes and breads, also providing loading flexibility to accommodate a variety of prepared foods.
Cutout Height (min.-max.):
9 7/8" - 10 1/4"
Cutout Width (min.-max.):
28 1/2" - 28 3/4"
Cutout Depth (min.-max.):
23 5/8" - 24"
Drawer Interior Height:
Drawer Interior Width:
Drawer Interior Depth:
Overall Exterior Height:
Overall Exterior Width:
Overall Exterior Depth (to Front Drawer Corner):
Overall Exterior Depth (Fully Extended Including Handle):
27" Warmer Drawer
Perfect Set Electronic Controls:
Automatic Shutoff - 4 hour:
Heating Element (Watts):
Luxury-Glide Full-Extension Drawer Glides:
Element "ON" Blue Indicator Light:
Stainless Steel Drawer Interior:
Signature Soft-Arc Drawer Front and Handle Design:
Stainless Steel (S):
80°F - 210°F
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Center Rear
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Minimum Circuit Required (Amps):
60" Electrical Cable:
Approved for Under-Counter Installation:
For use on adequately wired 120V, dedicated circuit having 2-wire service with a separate ground wire. Appliance must be grounded for safe operation.
1.6 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Interior
- Large capacity warmer drawer has 1.3 cubic feet of usable space to keep an entire meal warm until serving time
- Stainless steel interior cleans up fast and easily
Electronic Control with Blue Indicator Light
- For best results, the Bread Proofing setting provides the perfect combination of moisture and warmth to raise dough evenly without cooking
Moist or Dry Vent Control
- Adjustable humidity controls deliver optimal serving results by providing the precise amount of humidity to ensure certain dishes stay moist while others remain dry
Automatic 4 Hour Shutoff
- Drawer features a convenient half-width rack for small dishes and breads, also providing loading flexibility to accommodate a variety of prepared foods
Electrolux Wave-Touch Series EW30WD55GS Reviews