Welcome To Electrolux
Electrolux is a world leading international appliance company. They are a part in the daily life of hundreds of millions of families around the world. Each year, some 40 million consumers in more than 150 countries choose their products, such as cookers and cooktops, ovens, fridges and freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, room air conditioners and vacuum cleaners. That translates to two products bought from them every second, every day of the year. In addition, they help hundreds of thousands of professional users manage and develop their businesses with their solutions for professional food service and commercial laundry. Available at AJ Madison.
Interior Krypton Light:
Porcelain Enamel Turntable:
Control Panel Features
VFD Front Display:
Yes with Blue Indicators
Electronic Clock and Timer:
Yes (100° - 450°F)
Multi-Stage Cooking Options:
Sound Level For Timers / Reminders:
More / Less Function:
Power Failure Indicator:
Signature Soft-Arc Oven Door and Handle
Approved For Under-Counter Installation:
Approved For Electric Single Oven Combination Installation:
Power Supply Connection Location:
Left Bottomr Rear
120V / 60Hz / 15A
Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 120 Volts:
Amps @ 120 Volts:
60" Electrical Cable:
Microwave - Watts @ 120 Volt Input:
Convection - Watts @ 120 Volt Input:
Shipping Weight (Approx.):
Oven Cavity Width:
Oven Cavity Depth:
Oven Cavity Height:
28 1/2" Min. - 29" Max.
20 1/8" Min.
21" Min. - 21 1/2" Max.
- One simple touch and the control panel activates, showing the virtually endless cooking options.
- After you make your choices, all but the options selected will fade away, returning to an elegant display.
- Features four Auto-Cook options, one Auto-Reheat option and six Auto-Defrost options for amazing flexibility.
Premium Sensor-Cook Options
- Eight Sensor-Cook options available to determine exact cooking time for many commonly prepared dishes.
- Circulates hot air through your microwave to cook foods evenly.