Electrolux, the Leading European Premium Appliance Brand. Built on a European heritage of innovation, their appliances help you create your home just the way you want it. Explore their sophisticated products, get design tips from their style trendsetters and turn your home into a reflection of you. Electrolux premium appliances have been used in fine homes and restaurants throughout Europe for more than 70 years. With 120 designers at eight design studios in seven countries, Electrolux appliances feature a truly unique design and quality that have set the standard in the appliance industry. Most of all, Electrolux helps you create the kitchen you've always wanted. A place that welcomes family and friends and nourishes the body and soul. Available at AJ Madison.
Electrolux induction hybrid cooktops include a combination of electric elements that are compatible with all cookware, and induction elements that are compatible with most cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot or pan, it will work. Induction is more responsive than a gas cooktop, you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring to a quick boil. Power Assist Function generates rapid heat for a quick boil.
Black Ceramic Glass
Certifications & Approvals
Power On/Off Control:
Perfect Set Electronic Touch Controls:
Ceramic Smoothtop Glass Surface:
8" Induction Cooking Element - 2300W/3200W:
10" Induction Cooking Element - 2600W/3900W:
7" Induction Cooking Element - 1900W/2600W:
6" Induction Cooking Element - 1450W/2000W:
Hot-Surface Indicator Lights:
Sealed Spill Control Cooktop:
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Center Rear
Connected Load @ 240/208 Volts:
8.4/ 7.3 KW
Minimum Circuit Required:
Required Electrical Components:
Single phase 4-wire cable, 120/240 Volts or 120/208 Volts, 60 Hz, fused on both sides of line with ground.
Armored Electrical Cable:
Approved for Single Oven Combination Installation:
Weights and Dimensions
- Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric.
- Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric - you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring it to a quick boil.
Exceptional Temperature Control
- Adjust heat with greater accuracy than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings. Perfect for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces.
- The sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field, and adjust it to the exact size of the pan.
Perfect Set Controls
- With up to 10 digital preset touch settings you can quickly raise or lower temperatures, so cooking can begin at any time - without waiting for preheating.
Cooktop Stays Cooler
- With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch - making it easier to clean.
Keep Warm Setting
- Maintain food at the perfect serving temperature with this setting - it's a great feature when you're entertaining.
- Electrolux induction cooktops include elements that are compatible with most cookware - if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works.
Power Assist Function
- Generates rapid heat for a quick boil.
- Easy to read at a glance and conveniently located near your cooktop controls.
Eligible for Platinum Star Limited 3 Year Warranty
- Product must be registered within 60 days of purchase, delivery or closing. Only valid for products purchased on our after Jul 1, 2013.