Your kitchen is the place where odors, flavors, and taste mingle together with the familiar rites of cooking and the pleasure of spending time together. Modernity ahs turned the kitchen into a place rich with significance, the center of household affection and family ties.
With technology, the kitchen itself is able to breathe, to take on its own distinct personality, and at the center of the kitchen is the cooker hood, working to improve wellbeing and ameliorate the quality of the air around us. Air is the space we inhabit, the means of communication between people and things, the fundamental aspect of any discourse involving relationships: the immaterial element that makes up the very texture of domesticity.
It is empty, rather than filled, space that provides perfume, emotion, and togetherness. The cook hood, originally designed to capture cooking fumes and eliminate unpleasant odors and humidity from the living area, today bathes the cooktop with high quality illumination, offering the clearest possible view of food and cooking activity: acoustically negligible, it has become a decorative object that creates a real sense of identity.
Elica cooker hoods liberate and cleanse the air around us, embodying the true spirit of the house we live in. Available at AJ Madison.
Victoria - Evolution Series Hood
Glints of crystal, lights that refract, and split into colors... and the charm of glass, its transparency and its optical laws-a technological gem that lights up our everyday lives, bringing us leading-edge research and technology, born of poetry. Functionality is thus transformed into an object that transcends the principle of mere utility.
Stainless Steel and Glass
Dishwasher Safe Filters:
Stainless Steel Mesh Filter:
AC Power Max:
320W at 2.7 Amps
20" Wide Evolution Plus Series Wall-Mounted/Island Hood
- Evolution hoods are elegant, unobtrusive design-objects that blend seamlessly into the most refined environments
- A compact, stainless steel cylinder houses the functions of extraction, grease and odor filtration, cooktop lighting, and kitchen lighting
Magic Wand controls
- With the Magic Wand command, controlling your extractor hood is easy and instant
- Touch the top of the wand to adjust suction power, and the bottom to control lighting
- A multi-colored LED light indicates the various hood functions
300 CFM, 4-Speed Internal Blower
- Speed 1 - 0.3 Sones at 100 CFM
- Speed 2 - 2.1 Sones at 175 CFM
- Speed 3 - 3.8 Sones at 250 CFM
- Booster - 4.1 Sones at 300 CFM
- The IntensiTime function switches the extractor hood to maximum power for 5 minutes to extract particularly intense fumes or vapors
(1) 20W Halogen Flood Lamp with 1 Light Setting
(3) 40W Incandescent Ambient Lamps
- Hoods equipped with Ambient Light also provide diffused lighting for the surrounding environment, giving you an extra light source for both practicality and atmosphere
(1) Dishwasher Safe, Stainless Steel Mesh Filter
(1) Long-life Charcoal Filter
Filter Change Indicator
- Features a visual indicator that tells you when the grease filter and active carbon filter are saturated
- When the light comes on, wash the grease filter or replace the carbon filter
Standard Ceiling Height - 6'10" to 10'1"
Recirculation Installation Only
Elica Collection Victoria Series EVC320SS Reviews