This 24.7 cu.ft. frost-free upright freezer features a textured flat door, two wire storage baskets, six door shelves, and four removable wire shelves. The temperature monitor alarm sounds if the temperature reaches an unsafe level. It also features a power-indicator light, and a fast-freeze setting. The fast freeze setting brings groceries back to their correct temperature.
This freezer uses 855 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $94.82.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions, Capacity and Weight
24.7 cu. ft.
Temperature Monitor Alarm:
- Find frozen items quickly, even in low-light areas like the basement or garage.
Up-Front Temperature Controls
- Temperature controls are within easy reach, so adjusting your cooling is a cinch.
Fast Freeze Setting
- Freezes large amounts of food quickly and efficiently. The freezer runs almost continuously to provide freshly cooled air to drive the freezer temperature 10 degrees colder than the lowest setting.
Temperature Monitor Alarm
- Store your frozen foods in a temperature-monitored freezer. An alarm will sound if the temperature goes below safe freezer temperatures.
- Key-Eject lock prevents children from opening the door. The key is ejected if it is not pushed while being turned.
Frost Free Defrost
- You won't miss the mess. Whirlpool technology and innovative design make it possible to keep your freezer frost free, forever.
- No more icy build-up or clean-up mess. Just reliable, even temperatures and safe food storage.
Textured Flat Door
Adjustable Mid Basket
Bottom Storage Basket
4-Removable, Wire Shelves
6-Spacious Door Shelves